What Every Denver Home Buyer Needs To Know About The Colorado Home Buying Process
- Define your Denver Area property criteria – price, location, price, location, property features, schools, loan type, etc)
- Find agent to locate Denver Area properties matching your criteria
- Secure a lender letter (LL) or proof of funds (POF) – start the loan application process
- Ability to access a computer – all docs must be electronically signed. Time is of the essence.
- Sign Buyer Agency Agreement(s)
- Review with agent (definition of working relationship, agency agreement, etc)
- Engagement Rules (find you a home for a success fee during a specific time frame)
- Agent Shows you homes – look at each home…take photos….make notes on property sheet.
4202 DUNSINANE WAY, CASTLE ROCK | Home for sale
Model Home by Ryland Homes for sale in Castle Rock, Co 80104! Lived in less than a year! Better than new w/ all the extras done for you! Pull up in this quiet cul-de-sac & fall in love!Open & bright floor plan that boasts designer touches that you would expect throughout the home.
TWO MASTER BEDROOMS!! Main floor master/mother-in-law suite with luxurious bath, walk-in closet and large sitting area.
If you prefer an upstairs master, there's one there too!! Fantastic kitchen with large island isperfect for entertaining! Also features walk-in pantry, under cabinet lighting & pull out shelves on all lower cabinets.
All new plantation shutters w/lifetime warranty, custom drapes, designer…