Denver Home Buyers do not want to Smell You, Your Pets, or Your Life!
Denver Home Buyers can Smell You!
If you are Selling a Home and want to sell for top dollar please remember the way your home looks is important but how it sounds, and smells is just as important to the buyer's home viewing experience.
Here are some tips for a sweet smelling home for sale.
- Freebreze before leaving the home
- REMOVE items causing Orders
- Clean Cat box daily
- open windows and let fresh air in
- do not smoke in the home
Some smells that offend and that can turn off a home buyer:
- All pet odors including birds and birdcages
- Smoke smells of cigarettes, cigar or even pipes (Marijuana included!!)
- Strong cooking odors like onion, garlic, curry, and fish. Even frying odors linger for a long time.
- Trash cans and garbage that hasn't been taken out or sitting in garage
- Dirty clothes, shoes, wet towels
- Upholstery, carpets, bedding and curtains absorb odors
- Dirty Heating and Air vents spread odors back through the house.
- Mold and mildew, damp odors
- Body odors
- Stinky bathrooms and kitchens