Denver Property Management
Kenna Real Estate provides expert property management services with the benefit of over twenty years of experience in property management, development, construction and residential real estate sales. We have profound marketing expertise and utilize current and burgeoning webtools, such as blogging and social media, to broadcast your property to a wide audience. If you do not require full property management services, but you have a rental property and you'd like to avoid the hassle of finding a tenant, we can help. Our leasing services allow you to get on with your life while we market your property and find the perfect tenant.
If you'd like more information on how we can help you manage your rental property, or for details on our leasing services contact us today.
Property Management in Denver & Surrounding Areas
Get the peace of mind that comes with the knowing that your Denver rental property will be managed by top-notch staff with the utmost professionalism and the best knowledge of property management in Denver. Our rates are reasonable and we always provide our clients with full disclosure. You'll never have to worry about hidden fees or service charges. In fact, when a property needs a repair, we never charge a service fee when using outside vendors. Kenna Real Estate's property management division serves residential, multi-family, luxury, and corporate clients in the following areas:
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Hills Village
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
Want to learn more about what we offer? Read on below or submit your questions for an immediate response.
Our Denver Property Management Services, Skills & Assets Include:
- Extensive marketing and advertising of your property if/when necessary
- Screening of potential residents. Our rigorous screening process, includes background and credit checks by Transunion tenant screening services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Colorado landlord/tenant law, state and federal housing codes, and fair housing regulations
- Collection of security deposits, rental payments and accurate accounting with itemized statements and year-end tax summaries
- Enforcement of rental agreement, including resolving any issues that may arise with a tenant
- Serving of Pay or Vacate notices and managing all that is involved with eviction proceedings if/when required
- Continual communication with owners about property and related issues, if any should arise
- Maintenance of all records including receipts and maintenance records
- Conducting interior and exterior move-in, move-out inspections
- Performing or hiring the necessary labor to perform high-quality repairs and preventative maintenance at a reasonable cost
- Access to a large network of expert vendors
- We also go above and beyond by offering you the homeowner a new insurance solution designed to protect your monthly rental income from a broad range of tenant situations that can lead to non-payment of rent. You can start protecting your residential rental unit at any time during a lease period and can receive up to six months of rent recovery. Plus, there’s reimbursement for some of the legal expenses to help you through the eviction process.
- Frequently Asked Questions about renting out your property
For the most reliable and comprehensive property management in Denver CO, contact Kenna Real Estate. We look forward to working with you.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Kenna Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 8:30pm MDT.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:04pm MDT.