Browse Denver Real Estate & Homes by Zip Code
Denver Zip Codes: Denver is a great city and Kenna Real Estate has helped many people to buy or sell their homes in this area. Our experienced realtors are very familiar with Denver and all of its zip codes. We can help you to find your dream home in any Denver zip code or to sell your home in this popular city. Your Kenna realtor will be on hand to answer any questions and to support you throughout the process of buying or selling your home in Denver.
Zip Codes in Denver
Denver is a large city, with a population of over 705,000 so there are many different zip codes in the area. Some of these, such as the 80205 zip in Whittier or the 80220 zip in Montclair, cover relatively large areas for urban zip codes and have populations of over 30,000. However, there are some zip codes in Denver that only cover single blocks or buildings that receive large amounts of mail. For example, the 80293 zip code covers a tiny area that includes the Army and Marine Corps recruiting offices. This one-block zip is surrounded on all sides by the much larger 80202 zip that covers the LoDo or Lower Downtown area. It's a good idea to take a look at a zip code map for Denver to get an idea of the areas that they cover and the neighboring zip codes. You can also search for properties by neighborhood if the area you're interested in is smaller than the zip code or covers multiple zips.
Buying a Home in Denver
One way to narrow down your choices when you're searching for a new home in Denver is to look at specific zip codes. You can search through the property listings on the Kenna Real Estate website by postcode if you're looking for homes in a specific area. Your Kenna realtor can also advise you on which zip codes or neighborhoods will be a good match for you. It's important to choose an area that has the right amenities and atmosphere for you, as well as one that suits your budget. Each zip code in Denver has its own unique character and covers a specific area, so it can be a simple way to set the boundaries for your property search. You might want to choose several neighboring zip codes if you want to be in a particular part of the city. However, you might find that the best zip codes for you are spread out across the city, if you're more interested in the property types or amenities rather than the location.
- 80121 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80123 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80202 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80203 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80204 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80205 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80206 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80207 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80209 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80210 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80211 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80212 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80214 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80216 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80218 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80219 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80220 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80221 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80222 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80223 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80224 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80226 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80227 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80229 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80230 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80231 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80234 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80236 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80237 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80238 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80239 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80246 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80247 Zipcode Homes for Sale
- 80249 Zipcode Homes for Sale
Which Zip Codes Are Right for You?
Denver is a big city with a wide variety of different neighborhoods to choose from. Finding your new home will be easier if you can narrow down your search to a few areas or zip codes that suit you. When deciding which areas are right for you, some of the points you might want to consider include the local property prices, types and styles of homes, access to amenities such as shops, restaurants, and leisure facilities, and the boundaries of school districts. It can help to make a list of the features that are essential for you as well as those that are simply desirable. You can then compare your list to different parts of Denver in order to find the zip code that will be the best match for you. Every buyer has their own criteria, so the right neighborhood for you will depend on your own personal preferences.
If you're looking for a new home in Denver then Kenna Real Estate can help you to find the best zip codes for you. We can recommend zips that would suit you, whether you're looking for a family-friendly suburb, your dream retirement property, or a lively downtown block where you can enjoy all that Denver has to offer. Local knowledge can make all the difference, so working with one of our experienced realtors will give you the best chances of finding your dream home in Denver.
Best Denver Zip Codes to Live In
Although everyone has their own criteria for choosing the right zip code in Denver, there are some areas that are particularly popular with buyers. You might want to look for properties in the following areas, which are considered some of the best places to live in Denver.
- 80206: often considered one of the best zip codes in Denver, the Congress Park area has a great nightlife but is also popular with families. A lot of families and young professionals choose to live in this zip.
- 80202: the LoDo area is very popular with young professionals as it has some of the best bars, clubs, and restaurants in the city. Most people rent in this area, but if you're looking to buy there are some great properties to invest in.
- 80210: the area around the University of Denver is one of the larger zip codes in Denver. It is one of the more diverse parts of the city, with an excellent nightlife and many younger residents.
- 80209: the Washington Park West area is one of the more affordable zip codes in Denver, but prices here are rising because it is very popular with buyers. Most people living in this area own their own homes. Properties near the park are most in demand.
- 80238: the Central Park zip code is less densely packed than other parts of Denver, which is one of the reasons why it is so popular with families. The area has some attractive suburban homes and plenty of green spaces. It is also one of the newest neighborhoods in the city.
- 80220: Montclair is an urban-suburban mix that appeals to both young professionals looking for an interesting nightlife and families who enjoy the more peaceful parts of the neighborhood.
- 80230: Lowry is a relatively diverse part of Denver and one of the smaller zip codes in the city. One of the best reasons for considering buying in Lowry is the abundance of green spaces, including the CommonGround Golf Course and Great Lawn Park.
- 80211: the Highland/Northwest area is well placed, overlooking downtown Denver. It's easy to enjoy all the attractions of the city while still having a more peaceful neighborhood to call home. Although many families do live here, the 80211 zip code doesn't have the best schools in Denver, so it is more popular with young professionals and singles.
- 80218: this zip is a great place to live in Denver, with good schools and the spacious Cheesman Park near its center. It neighbors some of the most expensive and popular parts of the metro area, with Denver Country Club lying along the southern border of the zip.
- 80203: neighboring Cheesman Park, the Capitol Hill area is another popular choice for families living in Denver. Although most residents rent their homes, this could be the perfect choice if you're looking for a more affordable property in Denver. The local schools are great and you'll be within easy reach of downtown Denver. The Colorado State Capitol is within this zip and it also has some excellent museums and historic properties.
If you're looking for a new home in any Denver zip code then you should get in touch with Kenna Real Estate. Our dedicated realtors can help you to choose the best neighborhoods to live in and recommend properties that would be a good match for you. Your Kenna realtor will always be here to answer your questions and support you throughout the sales process.
Selling Your Home in Denver
The zip code of your property can also be important when you are selling your home in Denver. Since buyers are often looking for properties in a particular zip, the location of your home can determine how much interest there will be when you're selling. Working with a realtor who knows your zip code well is important as they'll be able to answer all the buyer's questions about living in the area.
Kenna Real Estate has helped sellers across Denver and the surrounding region to find the right buyer for their home. We are very familiar with all zip codes in Denver. We'll use our local knowledge to identify the buyers who are looking for properties in your zip code. Your Kenna realtor will also create a bespoke marketing plan for your property in order to reach these potential buyers and convince them to take a closer look at your home.
If you're planning on selling your home in Denver then you should get in touch to learn how Kenna Real Estate can help. We're ready to answer all of your questions about the sales process and to support you every step of the way as you find the perfect buyer for your home. Selling your home doesn't have to be stressful when you have the right support from your realtor. Kenna is here to make the process as easy as possible for you.