Highlands Ranch New Construction Homes For Sale
Included below are New Construction Homes For Sale in Highlands Ranch, CO. If you would like more information on any of these Highlands Ranch listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that new construction property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new New Construction Homes For Sale in Highlands Ranch come on the market.
New Construction Homes For Sale in Highlands Ranch, CO
Gearing up to buy or sell a new construction home soon in Highlands Ranch? Call Kenna Real Estate at 303-710-2609. Your Highlands Ranch, CO realty team is here to help navigate the Highlands Ranch real estate market.
Highlands Ranch New Construction Homes for Sale
Highlands Ranch is one of the best places to live in the Denver metro area. It is a beautiful community with lots of open spaces and many spacious homes for sale. If you're looking for a new construction home in this area then Kenna Real Estate can help you to find the perfect property. Our experienced realtors will guide you through the process of buying a new home in Highlands Ranch. We're here to make finding your dream home as easy as possible.
Living in Highlands Ranch, CO
Highlands Ranch is one of the most desirable addresses in the Denver metro area. It is a beautiful area, with lots of open spaces, parks, and trails. Residents also have access to four superb recreation centers run by the Highlands Ranch Homeowner's Association, which also organizes numerous social events and activities. The Backcountry Wilderness Area to the south of Highlands Ranch is ideal for hiking, horseback riding, or simply getting closer to nature. However, it's just as easy to get into the city from Highlands Ranch. You can quickly reach downtown Denver or other parts of the metro region by road or rail. Many people living in Highlands Ranch commute to the Denver Tech Center or Meridian Business Park. The Highlands Ranch area is also very popular with families thanks to the great local amenities and the highly rated public schools run by the Douglas County school district. Highlands Ranch is a great place to live it's beautiful suburban neighborhoods are within easy reach of both city amenities and the spectacular landscapes of Colorado. Many homes in this area also enjoy spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains or across Denver, which can make it an even more beautiful place to live.
New Construction Communities in Highlands Ranch
The Highlands Ranch community has grown rapidly since the 1980s and the population is still increasing today. You can find some superb new developments in Highlands Ranch, especially towards the southern edge of the community. If you're looking for new construction homes in Highlands Ranch then you will have plenty of different choices. The new construction communities in this area range from spacious suburbs with resort-style amenities to compact collections of townhouses and condos.
If you're planning on moving to Highlands Ranch then you might want to consider buying in one of the following new construction communities:
- Verona (ZIP 80129) is a popular community for young professionals as it has a great selection of townhomes in a very convenient location. The Verona community is close to Highlands Ranch town center and it is an easy commute to the Denver Tech Center or downtown Denver. However, the central location and compact properties in this community are also great for active seniors, who tend to prefer the condos in the Villas collection. Seniors in the 55+ neighborhoods can enjoy their own clubhouse and recreational facilities. The homes for sale in Verona come in various layouts and there are plenty of options to help you shape the interior according to your own preferences.
- BackCountry (ZIP 80126) is the perfect choice if you want to feel closer to nature. It is one of the most attractive parts of Highlands Ranch thanks to the many trails and green spaces around the community. The Backcountry Wilderness Area is just to the south of the community, so some properties have views over this natural landscape. Residents of this gated community can also enjoy resort-style amenities including their own local pub, a spa, swimming pool, and an outdoor amphitheater. BackCountry is a very social community with plenty of activities and events to enjoy with your neighbors.
- Canyon Village (ZIP 80130) is a relatively small community that is ideally located close to the beautiful Paintbrush Park and within minutes of the Southridge Recreation Center and shopping area. The homes in this community are two story villas that come in a variety of different designs with state of the art options for your interiors. Although the lot sizes aren't as large as in the BackCountry, you will have additional space in your basement and looking after your yard will be much easier.
Kenna Real Estate has plenty of experience helping buyers to find their dream homes in Highlands Ranch. We are very familiar with the new construction communities in Highlands Ranch so we can recommend the areas that would be the best fit for you. Every community has its own architectural style and character so it is important to consider where you want to live carefully. Your Kenna realtor will help you to choose a neighborhood where you will feel at home whether you're looking for a peaceful and family friendly community or a busier location close to all the local amenities.
New Construction Homes for Sale in Highlands Ranch
Highlands Ranch has a diverse range of different property types in its new construction communities, so there is something to suit every buyer. You will find plenty of spacious suburban style single family homes in Highlands Ranch communities such as BackCountry. However, there are also some more compact options, including townhomes and condos in some of the new developments in this area. If you are looking for a place to enjoy an active retirement then there are even some senior living communities for the over 55s. Your Kenna realtor can help you to find the right type of property in Highlands Ranch. We can recommend the new construction communities that have suitable properties for sale and help you to find the perfect home for you and your family. You will have lots of different architectural styles, layouts, and interior designs to choose from as you compare the new construction homes for sale in Highlands Ranch. We'll let you know about the latest listings so that you won't miss out when your dream home becomes available to buy.
New Home Builders in Highlands Ranch
Several different builders are creating new homes in Highlands Ranch, so you will have a range of different choices when you're looking for a new home in the area. Every builder has their own particular style, so it is important to choose a company that produces properties that match your tastes. You should take a close look at the types of homes, their layouts, and the options offered for finishing the interiors when deciding which builder should create your new home.
The following new home builders are constructing properties in the Highlands Ranch area:
- Taylor Morrison
- Verona Homes
- Wall Custom Homes
Choosing the right new home builder is essential as you will be trusting this company to create your next home. As well as thinking about the style of the property and where you would like to live in Highlands Ranch, it's important to find a builder that you can rely on. You need to know that you can trust your builders to complete your new home to the highest standards.
If you have any questions about the new home builders in Highlands Ranch then you should ask your Kenna realtor for advice. We can help you to choose the right company to build your new home and ensure that you maintain a good relationship with your builders throughout the process. We can communicate with the builder's salespeople on your behalf and make sure that you're getting all the information you need about your new home.
Finding a New Home in Highlands Ranch
If you're looking for new construction homes for sale in Highlands Ranch then there are some great communities to choose from in the area. You will also find a wide range of different property types and styles in these communities. It's a good idea to start by thinking about the type of home that you want to buy. You might need a home with a specific number of bedrooms and you probably have your own preferences for how the property will look. Once you have a clearer idea of what you are looking for, you can start narrowing down your options until you find the homes that are the closest match for your preferences. You might want to focus your search in a specific neighborhood or look for a property built by a specific company if you like their properties.
Another important step when you are looking for a new construction home is to find a local realtor who has experience with these kinds of properties. Kenna Real Estate is very familiar with the new construction communities in Highlands Ranch so we can tell you about all the latest properties as they come on the market. We even have our own real estate office in Highlands Ranch where you can drop in to talk to one of our local realtors. We can answer your questions about moving to Highlands Ranch and recommend homes for sale in the area that would be a good match for you.
Buying a New Construction Home
The process of buying a new construction home is slightly different than when you are buying a home from the previous owner. You will be dealing with a salesperson rather than another homeowner, so it can be very helpful to have an experienced realtor by your side. Your Kenna realtor can help you to consider the pros and cons of each property. We will also ensure that you understand the terms of the contract you will be signing with the builder. It is important to be aware of any hidden costs or contingencies that could affect the sales process so that you can avoid any issues later on.
You will have a lot of decisions to make when you are buying a new construction home in Highlands Ranch. As well as thinking about which neighborhood you want to live in and the type of property that you would like to buy, you will also have the opportunity to decide how the building should be finished. The number of decisions you will have to make will depend on how much work has been done on the building before you buy. You may be able to have a say on the layout of the property or to choose the kitchen and bathroom fittings or other aspects of the interior design. You can get an idea of what is possible when you visit the model homes on site, but it's important to be aware that there are often extra costs involved. You may need to pay more if you want to add on certain features or choose a more expensive material for your home.
If you have any questions about the process of buying a new construction home in Highlands Ranch then you can always ask your Kenna realtor for advice. We have plenty of experience with new construction properties so we can guide you through the process and ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible. Your Kenna realtor will be there to ensure you have all the information you need so that you can choose the perfect new home in Highlands Ranch.
How Kenna Real Estate Can Help
Kenna Real Estate has a dedicated team of realtors who can help you to find your new home in Highlands Ranch. We are very familiar with all of the new construction communities in Highlands Ranch so we can help you to find the perfect place to live in this popular area. Your Kenna realtor can recommend the best new properties that match your preferences and then guide you through the process of buying a home. You can rely on us to support you every step of the way as you find your new home in Highlands Ranch. We will ensure that the process is as easy and enjoyable as possible for you.
Get in touch to learn more about the new construction homes for sale in Highlands Ranch from one of our experienced local realtors. Kenna Real Estate can help you to find and buy the perfect new property in this popular location.
Highlands Ranch, CO New Construction Homes
Find all available listings for New Construction Homes in Highlands Ranch, CO. Looking to build your dream home? Our team of new build experts will make it easy to connect with builders to begin the process! Want a move-in ready property? We are able to help with that too! Find something that interests you? Simply click the favorite button to save the info!
Interested in building or buying a newly built home?
Our team is well versed in all things new build and construction in Highlands Ranch, CO. We are available via phone at 303-710-2609 or can be reached in a few clicks through our website.
User friendly website to connect you with your new home!
Our webpage is full of features such as interactive maps, save buttons, and further information requests. We show every listing as they become available in Highlands Ranch, CO in order to keep you up to date!
- Arvada New Construction Homes
- Aurora New Construction Homes
- Berthoud New Construction Homes
- Boulder New Construction Homes
- Brighton New Construction Homes
- Broomfield New Construction Homes
- Castle Pines New Construction Homes
- Castle Pines North New Construction Homes
- Castle Rock New Construction Homes
- Centennial New Construction Homes
- Cherry Hills Village New Construction Homes
- Colorado Springs New Construction Homes
- Commerce City New Construction Homes
- Conifer New Construction Homes
- Dacono New Construction Homes
- Denver New Construction Homes
- Elizabeth New Construction Homes
- Englewood New Construction Homes
- Erie New Construction Homes
- Evergreen New Construction Homes
- Firestone New Construction Homes
- Fort Collins New Construction Homes
- Fort Lupton New Construction Homes
- Franktown New Construction Homes
- Frederick New Construction Homes
- Golden New Construction Homes
- Greeley New Construction Homes
- Greenwood Village New Construction Homes
- Henderson New Construction Homes
- Highlands Ranch New Construction Homes
- Johnstown New Construction Homes
- Lakewood New Construction Homes
- Lakewood New Construction Homes
- Larkspur New Construction Homes
- Littleton New Construction Homes
- Lone Tree New Construction Homes
- Longmont New Construction Homes
- Louisville New Construction Homes
- Loveland New Construction Homes
- Loveland New Construction Homes
- Monument New Construction Homes
- Morrison New Construction Homes
- Parker New Construction Homes
- Platteville New Construction Homes
- Sedalia New Construction Homes
- Thornton New Construction Homes
- Westminster New Construction Homes
- Wheat Ridge New Construction Homes
- Windsor New Construction Homes