Lakewood Horse Properties For Sale
Included below are Horse Properties For Sale in Lakewood, CO. If you would like more information on any of these Lakewood listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Horse Properties For Sale in Lakewood come on the market.
If you would like to expand your search, take a look at our page on horse properties for sale in the Denver, Colorado area.
Jump To: Lakewood Listings | Lakewood Info | Contact Us | Create An Account
Horse Properties For Sale in Lakewood, CO
Gearing up to buy or sell a horse property soon in Lakewood? Call Kenna Real Estate at 303-710-2609. Your Lakewood, CO realty team is here to help navigate the Lakewood real estate market.
Lakewood Equestrian Homes for Sale
Lakewood Colorado is the fifth largest city in the Denver metro area, making it the ideal place to begin your horse-friendly property search if you’re looking to live in an urban environment with a rural feel. Despite its urban population, Denver is definitely a city that has maintained its old west background and its passion for horses. This is particularly true in Lakewood, which is one of Denver’s top locations to visit if you’re hoping to enjoy outdoor pursuits. From fishing lakes to hiking trails and picnic areas to cycle paths, if you love to spend time outdoors then there is no better place to live than Lakewood. The city is also ideal for equestrian pursuits, attracting horse-lovers from all over the state with its abundant riding trails which offer diverse views of both mountain, woodland, and flower-lined meadows.
When you move to Lakewood you will find that there are plenty of equestrian homes that make a business from stabling horses whose riders don’t have suitable acreage of their own. However many house hunters are keen to circumnavigate this additional expense by purchasing a horse-friendly property in Lakewood Colorado of their own. Equestrian homes vary dramatically in size and in the kinds of facilities they offer, meaning there’s the perfect property available to suit every family and budget. Whether you’re looking for a huge state-of-the-art ranch with high tech stables that can provide livery for dozens of animals, as well as your own jump-practice arena, or simply a small and cozy family home with a couple of acres of land suitable for housing your family horse, you’ll find a wide range of different properties available in Lakewood. We specialize in listing equestrian properties that suit all types of buyers and are proud to work with hundreds of proud Lakewood homeowners every year.
Top Tips For Choosing Your Perfect Horse-Friendly Property
Our property experts specialize in helping homeowners to find their perfect property, whether this is your first home purchase or the move you hope will be your last one. In order to best assist you in making your move, it is important that you have thought about what you want from your dream home before you meet with your realtor. Drawing up a list of what you must absolutely have in your new horse-friendly property and what you are prepared to compromise on will save you time in the long run, as it will mean that your realtor won’t waste time showing you properties that simply don’t meet your criteria. If your perfect Lakewood equestrian home has to have three bedrooms, for example, make this clear to your realtor so that they won’t waste any of your time by showing you beautiful two bedroom properties that simply aren’t right for your family.
Establish what your budget is, and discuss this with your realtor. Again, this will help them to guide you to the properties that will best suit your needs: it can be both frustrating and heart breaking to fall in love with a house that is above your upper limit and that you simply can’t afford. There is a wide range of different equestrian properties in Lakewood to suit all budgets, so don’t be tempted to look out houses that are outside of yours. Finally, don’t forget the importance of being flexible about the small stuff: If the acreage is exactly what you’re looking for and the house is the right size but the property doesn’t have the facilities that you wanted then why not consider adding these facilities to your home? This can often be easier and more cost-effective than you might think. Look at the bigger picture and have some vision about what the property could be: could you turn it into your perfect horse-friendly home?
Lakewood is a wonderful place to start a new life and is a wonderfully welcoming community, perfect for establishing an equestrian property and living alongside your animals. One of Colorado’s most scenic areas, there are many reasons why Lakewood is the perfect place to choose for your next move. There is no shortage of equestrian properties in Lakewood Colorado, so why not start your search today? You’ll be pleased to discover that you’re spoilt for choice.
- Arvada Equestrian Properties
- Aurora Equestrian Properties
- Boulder Equestrian Properties
- Brighton Equestrian Properties
- Broomfield Equestrian Properties
- Castle Pines Equestrian Properties
- Castle Rock Equestrian Properties
- Centennial Equestrian Properties
- Cherry Hills Village Equestrian Properties
- Clifton Equestrian Properties
- Colorado Springs Equestrian Properties
- Commerce City Equestrian Properties
- Delta Equestrian Properties
- Elizabeth Equestrian Properties
- Englewood Equestrian Properties
- Erie Equestrian Properties
- Evergreen Equestrian Properties
- Fort Collins Equestrian Properties
- Fort Lupton Equestrian Properties
- Franktown Equestrian Properties
- Fruita Equestrian Properties
- Golden Equestrian Properties
- Grand Junction Equestrian Properties
- Greeley Equestrian Properties
- Greenwood Village Equestrian Properties
- Highlands Ranch Equestrian Properties
- Lakewood Equestrian Properties
- Larkspur Equestrian Properties
- Littleton Equestrian Properties
- Lone Tree Equestrian Properties
- Louisville Equestrian Properties
- Montrose Equestrian Properties
- Morrison Equestrian Properties
- Northglenn Equestrian Properties
- Palisade Equestrian Properties
- Parker Equestrian Properties
- Pomona Equestrian Properties
- Sedalia Equestrian Properties
- Superior Equestrian Properties
- Thornton Equestrian Properties
- Westminster Equestrian Properties
- Wheat Ridge Equestrian Properties