- Community Characteristics: High Percentage of Family Households, Growing Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Suburb of Denver
- Population: 11,618
- Population Male: 6,216
- Population Female: 5,402
- Population Density: 230
- Median Age: 34
- Average Household Net Worth: $1,107,546
- Median Household Income: $107,299
- Average Household Income: $127,202
- Total Crime Risk: 88% Below National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 46.00 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 14.30 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 87.70 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 57.80 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 18.06″
- Closest Major Airport: Denver International (33 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Arapahoe Community College (9 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: University Of Phoenix-colorado Cmps (11 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Denver Broncos (18 miles)
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 7:27am MDT.