- Community Characteristics: Significant Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Suburb of Aurora
- Population: 52,455
- Population Male: 26,090
- Population Female: 26,365
- Population Density: 892
- Median Age: 35
- Average Household Net Worth: $1,020,231
- Median Household Income: $100,140
- Average Household Income: $121,771
- Total Crime Risk: 61% Below National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 42.60 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 17.80 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 85.40 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 56.30 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 15.21″
- Closest Major Airport: Denver International (26 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Platt College (13 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: University Of Phoenix-colorado Cmps (7 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Denver Nuggets / Colorado Avalanche (22 miles)
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 7:19pm MDT.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.