$599,000 - 695 Homestead Lane, Estes Park, COBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: Low Residential Turnover, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
- Population: 9,715
- Population Male: 4,741
- Population Female: 4,974
- Population Density: 32
- Median Age: 30
- Average Household Net Worth: $615,991
- Median Household Income: $54,273
- Average Household Income: $71,004
- Total Crime Risk: 25% Below National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 38.70 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 18.10 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 78.60 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 46.70 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 13.95″
- Closest Major Airport: Fort Collins-loveland Municipal (32 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Collegeamerica-fort Collins (29 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Colorado State University (30 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Denver Broncos (55 miles)
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 6:34pm MST.