$435,000 - 855 Francis Street, Longmont, COBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: Moderate Residential Turnover, Suburb of Denver
- Population: 38,877
- Population Male: 19,910
- Population Female: 18,967
- Population Density: 3,144
- Median Age: 33
- Average Household Net Worth: $563,433
- Median Household Income: $43,906
- Average Household Income: $60,872
- Total Crime Risk: 7% Below National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 42.10 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 12.00 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 88.90 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 55.40 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 14.15″
- Closest Major Airport: Fort Collins-loveland Municipal (20 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Boulder Coll Massage Therapy (9 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Revans Univ Action Learn (13 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Colorado Rockies (29 miles)
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 3:04pm MDT.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.