$900,000 - 2153 Tamarack Avenue, Boulder, COBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: High Residential Turnover, Suburb of Denver
- Population: 25,475
- Population Male: 12,769
- Population Female: 12,707
- Population Density: 3,006
- Median Age: 34
- Average Household Net Worth: $899,822
- Median Household Income: $72,697
- Average Household Income: $108,997
- Total Crime Risk: 21% Above National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 45.70 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 19.20 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 87.20 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 55.90 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 19.93″
- Closest Major Airport: Fort Collins-loveland Municipal (32 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Boulder Coll Massage Therapy (5 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Naropa University (2 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Denver Broncos (25 miles)
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:19pm MDT.