$325,000 - 1231 101st Avenue Ct, Greeley, COBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
- Population: 57,100
- Population Male: 28,116
- Population Female: 28,984
- Population Density: 1,660
- Median Age: 32
- Average Household Net Worth: $523,209
- Median Household Income: $60,698
- Average Household Income: $76,058
- Total Crime Risk: 11% Below National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 40.00 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 15.60 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 88.70 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 59.30 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 14.22″
- Closest Major Airport: Fort Collins-loveland Municipal (12 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Aims Community College (6 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: University Of Northern Colorado (6 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Colorado Rockies (45 miles)
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:09am MDT.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.