- Community Characteristics: High Percentage of Family Households, Close to Military Facility(ies), Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover
- Population: 42,138
- Population Male: 20,286
- Population Female: 21,853
- Population Density: 3,546
- Median Age: 32
- Average Household Net Worth: $743,280
- Median Household Income: $88,976
- Average Household Income: $103,261
- Total Crime Risk: 17% Below National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 41.70 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 14.50 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 84.40 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 54.80 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 17.40″
- Closest Major Airport: City Of Colorado Springs Municipal (11 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Intellitec Medical Institute (6 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Devry University (2 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Colorado Springs Sky Sox (aaa) (5 miles)
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 12:34pm MDT.