Northglenn Horse & Equestrian Properties For Sale
Northglenn is a municipality, located in Colorado. Being connected to downtown Denver via the Regional Transportation District N Line, it is a great location to live should you want to have easy access to the populous city.
Only being 7.5 square miles in size, it is a fairly small city. 99% of the city is made up of land and the remainder consists of water. Hence, it is a perfect location for a horse property. Although it is fairly small, Northglenn has plenty of green space and has a population of just under 40,000.
Included below are Horse Properties For Sale in Northglenn, CO. If you would like more information on any of these Northglenn listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Horse Properties For Sale in Northglenn come on the market.
If you would like to expand your search, take a look at our page on horse properties for sale in the Denver, Colorado area.
Jump To: Northglenn Listings | Northglenn Info | Contact Us | Create An Account
Horse Properties For Sale in Northglenn, CO
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 1 listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Gearing up to buy or sell a horse property soon in Northglenn? Call Kenna Real Estate at 303-710-2609. Your Northglenn, CO realty team is here to help navigate the Northglenn real estate market.
Living In Northglenn
Being a small suburb of Denver, Northglenn is fairly dense yet greener than the city itself. It is suburban and residential, with lots of properties that are located nearby local parks and green spaces.
Most people looking to move to Northglenn will be looking to purchase a home rather than rent it. There are plenty of homes that boast garden space. Yet, not many offer enough room for home additions such as barns and stables where horses can live.
Therefore, should a horse owner wish to move to Northglenn, they will want to invest in somewhere with excess land. Or, get to know more about the destination's equestrian trails and facilities.
Is Northglenn Horse Friendly?
Northglenn isn’t the most horse-friendly place to live in Colorado when it comes to housing arrangements. It is a fairly small suburban city with lots of residents. Hence, the availability of homes with vast lands is limited. Plus, the garden spaces are less spacious than other surrounding areas.
However, the city itself is horse friendly with plenty of boarding stables and barns dotted around. Should a horse owner or trainer wish to move to the area and have safe spaces to give their horses a good home, then Northglenn can provide that.
Equestrian Trails and Equine Facilities in Northglenn
Speaking of boarding stalbes and barn locations throughout Northglenn, there are plenty of other equestrian based facilities to fulfill the lifestyle of a horse.
From the likes of Amen Acres and Iron Gait Ranch to Christensen Stables, there are plenty of boarding stables to choose from so that you know your horse(s) can have a great home.
Furthermore, there is also an abundance of equestrian trails throughout Northglenn so that you and your horse(s) can enjoy walks and rides no matter the weather. You can choose from parks such as Charles C. Winburn or enjoy the water at places like Grange Hall Creek.
Homes With Acres In Northglenn
With Northglenn being a residential city, there aren’t many homes available with acres of land to cater for horses.
However, there are plenty of homes that are located close by to open parks and water trails, which are ideal for horses.
Large homes often have medium-sized garden spaces, which would not be satisfactory for housing a horse. Although a small barn could be built as an addition to the house, the horses would be better off in one of Northglenn’s many boarding stables.
Finding A Horse Property In Northglenn
Don’t let the fact that there are few homes with acres available in Northglenn put you off of moving there. Should you have a horse or be interested in housing them, there are plenty of horse housing options available around the city.
You can have peace of mind that there are many horse lovers and carers in Northglenn who will make sure to take the right care of your horse(s).
Should a customer have the right budget, the larger properties might be able to withstand a barn and enough green space for one horse. But, many properties will not be sufficient for multiple horses.
If a person wishes to have enough space for a horse to live and train in the same environment each day, finding a property close to your desired boarding stable is a great option.
A realtor will be sure to help you find a property that is close enough to the desired boarding stable for an easy and seamless equestrian lifestyle, which will satisfy both yourself and your horse(s).
Should a house with land be put onto the real estate market, it is likely that it will be purchased pretty fast. Therefore, it is a good idea to be aware and on the ball with searching. Utilizing and keeping in touch with a realtor will ensure that you can know about new homes that fulfill your equstrai needs.
Furthermore, it is a good idea to know what you want and have a budget in mind so that when the ideal home becomes available in the neighbourhood, you can submit your offer and not lose the opportunity.
If one doesn’t become available, then there are plenty of homes in Northglenn that are ideally located so that you can access the boarding stables. Or, have easy access to the trails and other facilities to satisfy your equestrian lifestyle.
Tips On Buying Equestrian Properties
You should follow these procedures while looking to purchase the ideal equestrian property in Northglenn:
- Verify the zoning of your property. Horses are not permitted on all properties. As a result, you should confirm that the property you are interested in possesses all necessary permits and rules.
- Size and quality of the land. Cherry Hills has a lot of space available, but it is a good idea to determine how much property is required for your horses and their way of life. A high-quality, risk-free piece of land is ideal for the safety and wellness of the horse.
Use a knowledgeable realtor. Finding the right horse property can be made easier by working with Kenna Real Estate. An expert realtor will be able to locate suitable horse properties and assist you in locating the necessary amount of green space.
- Arvada Equestrian Properties
- Aurora Equestrian Properties
- Boulder Equestrian Properties
- Brighton Equestrian Properties
- Broomfield Equestrian Properties
- Castle Pines Equestrian Properties
- Castle Rock Equestrian Properties
- Centennial Equestrian Properties
- Cherry Hills Village Equestrian Properties
- Clifton Equestrian Properties
- Colorado Springs Equestrian Properties
- Commerce City Equestrian Properties
- Delta Equestrian Properties
- Elizabeth Equestrian Properties
- Englewood Equestrian Properties
- Erie Equestrian Properties
- Evergreen Equestrian Properties
- Fort Collins Equestrian Properties
- Fort Lupton Equestrian Properties
- Franktown Equestrian Properties
- Fruita Equestrian Properties
- Golden Equestrian Properties
- Grand Junction Equestrian Properties
- Greeley Equestrian Properties
- Greenwood Village Equestrian Properties
- Highlands Ranch Equestrian Properties
- Lakewood Equestrian Properties
- Larkspur Equestrian Properties
- Littleton Equestrian Properties
- Lone Tree Equestrian Properties
- Louisville Equestrian Properties
- Montrose Equestrian Properties
- Morrison Equestrian Properties
- Northglenn Equestrian Properties
- Palisade Equestrian Properties
- Parker Equestrian Properties
- Pomona Equestrian Properties
- Sedalia Equestrian Properties
- Superior Equestrian Properties
- Thornton Equestrian Properties
- Westminster Equestrian Properties
- Wheat Ridge Equestrian Properties