Palisade, Colorado Homes & Real Estate
Finding the perfect home is stressful for many potential buyers. Location, type of house, cost, and long-term needs can be tricky to settle on. This is where Kenna Real Estate comes into the picture to simplify the process for you. Our Palisade homes for sale in Colorado are purposely designed to fit your real estate needs.
The History of Palisade, Colorado
If you are a lover of historic towns, Palisade, Colorado, is the place to be. After buying our home here, you can become a part of this town’s rich story. People love to be associated with remarkable historic stories. What better way to do this than buying our built Homes for sale in Palisade, Colorado? Here are some landmarks and historic points worth knowing about.
- The Grand River Dam
- The original settlement of the Ute Indian Tribe
- Alpacas Orchards
- Museum of Western Colorado
- Fort Uncompahgre living history museum
Included below are homes for sale in Palisade, Colorado. If you would like more information on any of these Palisade, Colorado listings, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the property details. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new homes for sale in Palisade get listed on the market.
Homes For Sale in Palisade, Colorado
Perhaps the question should be, why NOT Palisade? The name itself literally means ‘a chain of high cliffs that offer a secured enclosure or defense’. Our Palisade homes for sale offer the security, comfort, value for money and convenience that every home buyer is after. We pride ourselves in weaving buyer needs into our Palisade home designs. This, among many other things, sets us apart from other real estate companies. Here are some facts about this town.
- A small-town population of 2,783 (2020 stats)
- It has an average home value of $182,900; $22,000 less than the national average
- Palisade has an average commute of 23.1 minutes.
- Favorable childcare costs ($2,400 less than the national average)
- Easy access to fresh foods (and they are relatively cheaper than the national average)
- Resident workers here enjoy a lower tax rate burden ($6,242 compared to the national avg. of $7,011)
The Palisade, Colorado climate can be described as mild. Throughout the years, weather conditions have ranged between 18°F and 92°F. There is hardly a weather temperature reading below 5°F or above 99°F. This means the climate here is ideal for real estate. The rarity of extreme weather conditions is why we put up Homes for sale in Palisade, Colorado. You will have peace of mind and property security. Below are some weather highlights.
- Annual average of 10 inches of rain (the national average is 38 inches)
- The hottest summer weather is 93 degrees Fahrenheit
- The coldest winter average is 18 degrees Fahrenheit
- 16 inches of annual snow
- Mostly warm days and cool nights
Air quality in Palisades, Colorado
Whenever we build homes, we ensure that the location scores a good air quality index.
- Homes for sale in Palisades, Colorado, are sited in places with minimal airborne pollution.
- On the air quality index scale, Palisades scored 14, with a PM2.5 concentration that meets WHO guidelines.
- Indeed, the quality of the air you breathe in is our concern, and you wouldn’t regret buying a house from us in this area.
What is the Palisade appeal?
Undoubtedly, Palisade, Colorado, is a small town, but it lends credence to the saying, ‘big things come in small packages.’ Its strategic location makes it one of the strongest industrial markets in the United States. Therefore, moving here means you can access good road networks, different transportation options, business centers, and other vital social amenities. Listed below are more appeals in Palisade:
- Over 25 local wineries
- Home to countless wine festivals
- Extensive peach orchards
- Scenic road-bike paths to explore the town
- Several fresh fruit stands dotted around the town
- Stunning hiking views
- Historic and national monuments
What can you do in Palisade, Colorado?
It’s a scenic small town, industrialized and with vibrant activities. The possibilities here are endless. With this in mind, we are convinced that our Palisade homes for sale will offer you more advantages than just a dwelling place. There is something interesting for everyone who decides to move to Palisade, Colorado. They include the following.
- Mountain riding
- Skiing at non-tourist resorts (tourist ski resorts are usually expensive)
- River trips
- Museum touring
- Wine tasting
- Carriage rides or horseback riding tours
- Wind and water surfing
- An adventurous town waiting to be explored regardless of the season
Why buy from Kenna Real Estate?
Our Palisade homes for sale are not just buildings. They are thoughtful works of art that blend client needs with architectural expertise. We walk our talk, and our claims are not mere marketing gimmicks. You’re guaranteed the following benefits by choosing us.
- Quality building materials
- Adherence to local building codes and standards
- Expert building and design teams
- Decades of real estate experience
- Value for money
- Resourcefulness and trustworthiness
- No hidden charges or costs when you buy our Palisade homes for sale.
- Adaptability to changes in the building industry
Why do we stand out?
We have 100% confidence that our products and services will bring complete satisfaction to clients who transact business with us. If anything at all, we set the pace in the industry and are glad to lead the way. We are:
- A listening real estate company
- Passionate about what we do
- We provide options to help with your decision-making process
- Exceptional customer service
- We provide disclosures
- We give you access to our past sales history
- Committed to giving you a full home-buying experience
- A+ rating with the BBB
Features of our built houses
These are the defining characteristics of our Palisade homes for sale. We focus on your comfort and convenience when designing and building our houses. More importantly, we concentrate on giving you a finished product that meets your long and short-term needs. For example, most of our single-family homes can be extended, giving you the room to add to your dwelling. Below are some other outstanding features.
- Properly insulated homes suitable for all weather conditions
- Adequate storage
- Sufficient indoor floor space
- Adequate outdoor space
- Low to moderate maintenance exteriors
- South-facing windows (an energy conservation consideration)
- Enhanced security features
- Ergonomic designs
- Well-ventilated homes
- High ceilings that create spacious rooms
Our listed homes
- We have a total of 15 properties listed in Palisade, Colorado.
- The average Days On Market (DOM) is 45. This means our listed properties here are sold in under two months.
- You could say our properties are hotcakes and do not stay listed for long.
- We also have 2 – 6-bedroom houses with varying numbers of baths.
- You will notice that our built homes are comparatively cheaper than the other US States. You will find satisfaction in buying from us.
Adaptability you won’t get anywhere else
There was a 33% decline in real estate business when the pandemic first hit the United States in 2020. The effect was felt around the country, and we experienced it too. Fortunately, our experience in the sector helped us adapt to the new normal as we focused on services. As such, we did not compromise on the quality we offer our clients. Listed below are some modifications and enhancements we made.
- Virtual showings to reduce person-to-person contact
- Enhanced virtual listing tours
- Clients ask to see specific areas during virtual tours, and we happily comply
- Provided our agents with protective clothing and hand sanitizers
- Compliance with social protocols regarding the pandemic
- Provision of electronic contracts after completing house sales (to limit physical contact)
How to buy Palisades homes for sale
We are flexible and adapt to the needs of our clients. For this reason, we have processes to accommodate both, whether you are buying with a mortgage or with physical cash. Our team of experienced realtors can offer help to cash buyers as they have undergone the requisite training to handle that.
For clients buying with cash, the process is quicker and less complicated. These are the basics to expect:
- Property inspection arrangement is not a requirement
- Cash buyers have a say in specific checks to be conducted on the house
- Cash buyers have more control over the transaction process
- After viewing, mortgage approval is needed before the actual transaction begins.
- Property inspection is a requirement (the lender requires it)
- The process can be delayed because all documentation must be in order first.
Regardless of your option, Kenna Real Estate is poised to offer excellent services throughout the transaction. Even better, we go the extra mile to simplify some of these processes and take undue pressure off our clients. The experience we offer is why you should turn towards us.
Our realtors for cash buyers
At Kenna Real Estates, we deem it important for our realtors to have the requisite qualifications, experience, and training in real estate. This makes them more credible, reliable, trustworthy, and versatile to stay relevant in the industry. These qualities include but are not limited to the following
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) membership
- Licensed real estate professionals
- Conversant with the codes and ethics of NAR
- Experience in handling properties of any type
What our clients say about us
Our clients communicate the beauty of what we do. And past and present clients have expressed satisfaction with the services we rendered. As such, we have had countless referrals. If you still need convincing on why you should buy homes for sale in Palisade, Colorado, these are some accolades you will hear about us:
- Honest and dedicated realtors
- Smooth and efficient service
- Hardworking and capable of giving moral support
- Ability to simplify complex real estate processes
- Accommodating all clients’ real estate needs
- Known to go above and beyond
- Able to guide clients in choosing the right property
- Happy to commit extra time to first-time home buyers
- Competitive Pricing
- Courteous with difficult clients and customers
Common real estate complaints and how we avoid them
Undoubtedly, the industry is a highly competitive sector that has given room to a myriad of activities aimed at helping companies sell more houses. Unfortunately, this has resulted in complaints from the buying market. How do we avoid these complaints? We know how discerning the buying market is, and we do well to be transparent in all our dealings with the public.
Whether you’re still considering buying a home in Palisade, Colorado, or have made up your mind, we would love to be a part of your homeowner's journey. To book a tour, call Kenna Real Estate on the phone number 303-955-4220. Or, email us using the address, Homes@kennarealestate.com. You can also find us at 3624 Highlands Ranch Parkway #101 Highlands Ranch, CO 80130.