Denver Short Sales
Kenna Real Estate has extensive experience with short sales in the Denver Metro Area. A short sale refers to the situation where a lender is willing to accept less than what is owed on the home loan. Short of a foreclosure a short sale allows the seller to get out of the mortgage, usually in the instance of financial hardship. This type of "short sale" or "short payoff" may also be referred to as a "pre-foreclosure".
When a seller is in hardship for a few months, the bank may consider a short sale instead of foreclosure proceedings. Establishing this financial hardship may require specific documentation from the seller. This type of real estate transaction can be tricky with various financial instruments, documents, and arrangements being put in place. For short sales in Denver, it makes sense to work with the professionals at Kenna Real Estate. The team at Kenna includes experienced real estate agents, dedicated service professionals, and specialists with many years of experience with short sale transactions.
Kenna Real Estate Agents Know Short Sales!
Each lender, bank, and financial institution establishes its own criteria for accepting a short sale. This type of transaction may be driven by market forces in the Denver Metro Area, the lender's own financial position, or any number of economic factors. Generally, a short sale mitigates risk for the lender and pre-empts foreclosure. The lender may be looking to; liquidate their portfolio, walk away from a specific property, re-organize their debt, or totally shift direction in terms of their internal corporate strategy. Depending on the lender's position, there may be more or less room to negotiate and this is where Kenna can help.
On the other hand, for homebuyers that are patient and willing to wait for the right deal, a short sale can be a fantastic opportunity to own a home at a discounted price. Your dedicated Kenna realtor can guide you through the pre-qualification process and put you in position to take advantage of the next short sale opportunity. Kenna maintains an extensive network of lenders, specialists, and service professionals and can help you successfully navigate the world of short sales. This type of technical sale requires the expertise, accreditation, knowledge, and licensure that Kenna Real Estate maintains for its clients.
Short Sales in Denver
For Short Sale Real Estate in Denver, Contact Kenna Real Estate
The fact is the team at Kenna Real Estate can support any number of real estate transactions. For short sales, Kenna can represent the seller in distress, the bargain hunting buyer and can even consult with the lender. A dedicated "short sale coordinator" will be assigned. This is a professional who has negotiated hundreds of short sales in local markets and knows how to get it done. Kenna employs a team approach for the greatest probability of success. Paperwork needs to be filed on time, pricing negotiated, and details communicated. Someone on the Kenna team will always be available to answer questions.
Kenna maintains expertise in the local market for condos, townhomes, and single family homes in and around Denver. Kenna also represents buyers and sellers in mountain communities, on the Great Plains east of Denver, and virtually anywhere in Colorado. Kenna specializes in HUD homes, golf communities, luxury homes, luxury condominiums, investment properties, horse properties, distressed real estate, pre-foreclosure short sales, lender liens, bank judgments, and many other types of products and transactions. Kenna is fully licensed and insured and has marketed properties in Colorado for many years. For a truly knowledgeable and effective real estate agent in Colorado, contact Kenna Real Estate.
Stop Foreclosure, Start a Short Sale
If you are a Seller you may need to sell your property. Due to the current market conditions and what you owe on the house, you probably won’t be able to sell your house for what it was once worth, below are some reasons to use Kenna Real Estate for your short sale:
- Experience-Our short sale coordinator has successfully negotiated hundreds of short sales throughout the Denver area. We have dealt with all types of lender leins, bank judgements, residential, and even investment properties
- Support-Kenna Real Estate agents utilize a Short Sale team approach to give you the best opportunity to have a successful short sale. There is always someone available to answer your any questions or concerns. 303-955-4220
- Integrity-Kenna Real Estate agents are licensed and insured in Colorado. Our Real Estate Agents are well trained to give homeowners exceptional service. We will do everything we can for you to have a successful short sale and help you move on with your life.
- Knowledge-We have worked with all of the major mortgage lenders and understand their specific requirements and guidelines. We know what it takes to get the home sold before it forecloses.
- Marketing- We are marketing experts, we will market the home so the homeowner can get an offer and get the home sold fast and easy. We understand it is stressful so we do what we can to reduce any and all stress.
We also help buyers find and purchase Denver area short sales. Contact us for more information on short sales.
Listing information last updated on July 28th, 2017 at 6:34am MDT.